As the trampoline park is a public place where children gather and play, cleaning and disinfection must be done in place. As an investor, do you know how to disinfect and clean the amusement facilities in the trampoline park? Hurry up and get the correct cleaning method.
When cleaning, you can use disinfection, soapy water, and disinfection detergent.Before use, be sure to dilute it and configure it according to the ratio of the instructions to avoid poisoning, and then wipe it with a rag. You can also use a watering can, diluted with disinfectant water, and sprayed. It will be safer to play again.You can also purchase ultraviolet disinfection lamps for sterilization. In the obvious location of the trampoline park, the disinfection record board is hung to let parents rest assured.
For trampoline equipment, one week of routine inspection can be carried out, and the major inspection and maintenance of the components of the trampoline in half a month to 1 month. The specific approach is:
1. Spring inspection (300,000 times of use): Whether there is any deformation; whether there is rust; in the static state of the spring, the spring can be used without stretching. If the spring is stretched, it means the service life has expired and needs to be replaced;
2. Check the bungee surface: Whether there are cracks on the bungee surface, whether it is off the line, whether the splicing place of the Velcro is incorrectly spliced and not aligned;
3. Trampoline soft pad: Whether the surface is broken or cracked, whether the tailor is off the line, whether the sponge in the soft bag is shifted (there is a shift to open the zipper to rearrange it neatly), whether the soft bag and the Velcro seam are moved out of alignment (If the movement is not aligned, re-paste the alignment, and pull neatly).
4. Steel frame inspection: Whether the screws at the fixing place are loose and whether the steel pipe is broken.
5. Sponge pool: clean up once a month, remove all the sponge blocks, clean the dirt underneath, and scrub the protective pad under the pool.
6. Between the wall and the equipment: Check whether there is any wall material falling off at the link.
7. Seine: Whether the net is loose or broken.
Индустриска зона Јангван, град Киаоксиа, Јонџија, Венжоу, Кина